Relinquish Dagga Law Bill
Preface: This document expects the reader to be up to date with current, global, scientific-medical dagga research, findings & statistics.
SECTION A RELINQUISH DAGGA LAWS
- Cannabis, Dagga, Hemp should be removed from all Acts of Law, such as the Drug & Trafficking Act of 1992 and any other Act or Law, with immediate effect.
- Any past or future act of law or regulation concerning cannabis may not:
- Limit the rights of adults to cultivate and use cannabis for industrial, medical or recreational purposes.
- Limit the rights of children to access medical cannabis.
- Criminalise any person for possession, cultivation and the use of cannabis.
SECTION B FREE OTHERWISE LAW ABIDING POT-PRISONERS
- All prisoners convicted under the Drug & Trafficking Act of 1992, whom were convicted solely on the possession, dealing and/or trafficking of dagga should be released from prison with presidential pardon.
- All persons whom have been convicted under the Drug & Trafficking Act of 1992, whom were convicted solely on the possession, dealing and/or trafficking of dagga should receive presidential pardon and their criminal record cleared of all dagga offenses.
SECTION C EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
- This bill shall go into effect immediately after it is passed.
The Dagga Regulation Bill follows directly after the Relinquish Dagga Law Bill