Check out this yummy Larchmont Bar Recipe, made with Hemp seeds…. So delicious!!
Let us know how you get on!
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup pistachios
1/2 cup almonds
1/4 cup hemp seeds
1 cup dates, soaked 20 minutes
1/4 cup raisins/cranberries/mulberries/goji berries
2 T cinnamon
1 t nutmeg
1 t ground ginger
1 t sea salt
2 T cacao nibs, optional
1/4 cup shredded coconut, optional
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup coconut oil
3 T maple syrup (not raw)
1/4 t vanilla
1) Soak the nuts and seeds ahead of time, for at least a couple hours.
2) Peel and pit the dates and put them in a food processor. Add some of the soak water and process until a paste is formed. Add the cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, sea salt and process. Scoop the paste out and place in a large bowl.
3) Put the nuts and seeds into the food processor and pulse until everything is broken down but still chunky. Dump the mixture into the bowl with the paste.
4) To the bowl, add any raisins, cranberries, mulberries, goji berries, etc. I just grabbed handfuls of what I had on hand, at about 1/4 cup each.
5) Add the cacao nibs and shredded coconut to the bowl, if using.
6) Using a spatula, mix everything until well incorporated and sticky.
7) Dump the contents into a bread loaf pan lined with parchment paper and press down.
1) First, make sure everything you are using is completely dry. Any amount of water will cause the chocolate to seize. Also, make sure everything is room temperature. If anything is cold it will cause the chocolate to harden a bit and may make it difficult to create a smooth sauce.
2) Place everything in a small bowl and, using a fork, mix everything until well incorporated.
3) Pour the ganache over the nut mixture, above and spread until evenly covered.
4) Place in the freezer for a few hours to harden and then in the fridge overnight. Once everything is firm pop it out of the bread pan and slice to serve.
For more amazing recipes check out